Sunday, July 17, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the Grove Trades blog.  Yet another blog on trading?  There are so many great blogs out there of traders who have been writing quality content for so long so why me? 

This was initially intended to be more of a private journal to help document my trials and tribulations with trading -- a tool for constant self-improvement.  But I've decided to open it up to the public since this will create a greater sense of accountability for my actions. 

Fool myself, and I can sweep things under the rug.  Fool the public, and it's less likely you can hide.  I'm realistic that my pageviews will likely be low to nonexistent, but just knowing that someone out there might read some BS I write and call me out is incentive enough to be straight up.

In this blog, I'll be primarily focusing on two components:
  1. Tracking various setups so that I can better understand what's currently working as well as tracking which setup works best for me (focusing on my strengths)
  2. Improving my self discipline for higher consistency
Participation in the comments is very much welcome.  I'm always open to constructive criticism and unsolicited advice (assuming it's on topic).

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Klaorman said...

Hi Grove Under!

I just happened to click on your profile today and found your brand new blog. Good luck with it; I'll be reading your BS! :-)

Klaorman

Grove Under said...

Klaorman:
Ha ha! We'll see how good I am keeping up with the posting.

It takes a ton of time (as you know), so I can see how after 6 years, Trader-X doesn't really write as much anymore. I'm nearly positive I won't last 5 years!

Thanks for visiting, and hope to have more stuff here soon...