Monday, August 29, 2011

Power has finally been restored!

Well...wasn't that interesting.  Quite a diversion I've had over the past couple days.

After hurricane Irene did her thing to knock out our power (although the block starting next door had their power), our sump pump couldn't work to keep the basement dry.  It was a mad dash early Sunday morning for me to try and save whatever I could before the basement eventually filled up with about 5+ inches of water. 

Thank goodness the power is back on as of this evening.  Although it'll take time to get through the cleanup and restoration, at least I can start getting back on track with my trading over the next few days. 

Back soon...

2 comments:

Tomross58 said...

Hey Grove, just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I am reading your blog and think its great. I too follow Trader-x and his blog but I rarely contribute but hope to soon as I improve. Just wanted to say keep up the good/hard work,,,you remind me of me,,,

Tom

Grove Under said...

Tom:
Thanks for your comment, very much appreciated.

I'm hoping that writing my thoughts will make me get up the learning curve faster, and also give others who are in the same shoes as I am some ideas of what to do (or not to do).

Ultimately, I hope to read the posts from the "early days" of my trading, and reflect how far I've traveled (and laugh at all the stupid things that I used to do).

Keep pushing the envelope to improve and thanks again!